Wednesday 13 June 2012

So it's fair to say I love these peg bags


Had a little production line going over the past couple of days to make these four new peg bags. 

I have now got birthdays covered for the female variety of siblings, for the rest of the year - oh yeah check me out :) 

 It made it so much quicker than doing them one by one and my fave part was last night sitting down and hand sewing the washing line whilst watching ' The secret life of Bees' ( film drama, not wildlife documentary though bees do sound fascinating).

 This makes my total number of peg bags up to 8 see here, here, and here

I love this design from the Sew Fabulous Fabric book  found  here
and will no doubt be producing another load of them, just need to find some more female siblings :)





No comments:

Post a Comment