Sunday 25 September 2011

Like father, like son

Photo sessions with Joseph go something like this...

Smile Joseph...

Come on smile 


Ok but next time try to look natural (yeah I know, like he knows what that means!!)


Not quite what I meant..


Nope that's not smiling that's your dog impression..



Better, nearly there, let's just try one more.. Smile :)


OK  I can see that's the best we're going to get.




Photo sessions with Nathan go something like this...

Smile..


No, that's not smiling, try again..


That's stern and moody not smiling..


That look was exactly the same as the last


Ok let's just try one more.. smile :)


OK I give up!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog Kathryn! I've had a good nose,lol! I think we should be friends:) Definitely going to come back when I have an evening to myself and a hot choccy. Love your trip to Switzerland. We should live closer, the bags and dinosaur are brilliant. Love beckyx

    ReplyDelete