Sunday 18 March 2012

A Book of Primary Songs for Ben

I had a great time putting together this book for Ben. If truth be told  the idea of it was had for his 2nd birthday - yep that would be last June then. It's a good job he's very understanding as I got round to doing it in February and it arrived this week. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the pages are thick and glossy therefore much less likely to get torn... should I really be typing that or am I asking for trouble lol!















5 comments:

  1. I love it! Bet he does too! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I think I might have to make one!!! Every Friday I feature a project on my blog www.2crafty4myskirt.blogspot.com I would love to feature this project. Please email me if you are interested at toocraftyformyskirt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM-AZ-ING IDEA!! Such a great idea, may have to pinch this one Kathryn!! So great to see your boys growing up. I love how you capture the big and the little things they each do. You're a great mum. Xx p.s. Loved the little felt mice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an incredible idea! I'm going to need to do this for my little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. .. Did you know.. you can print your photos on fabric and make this in fabric… It wouldn't be as nice but it would be indestructible. :)

    ReplyDelete