Thursday 19 September 2013

'Won't Summer Brill?'

It's quite evident that time around here for keeping up to date with my blog isn't in abundance! The year seems to have been recorded in a 'catch up medley' fashion. This is very much due to the fact that the babe is now on the move and feeding him no longer requires me just sitting down and providing him with food I'd made myself automatically. Feeding him now creates  a huge mess which needs to be tidied up - how on earth when I'd been through this experience with Joseph and Ben did I forget how messy weaning was??? But just look at that face!



Anyway, in the spirit of catch up here we go -

Nathan and I attended a performance of the first British Pageant.
It was fabulous. The choir - heavenly and you couldn't help leaving walking slightly taller - proud of our Bristish Latter-Day Saint heritage.
'Hello I'm Arthur Ashton'

(Bonus that we attended on the same night that Elder Ballard and Elder Nelson were there watching)


 We love exploring new places and one our recent finds is the Old Plantation woods near Church Fenton. Not only is it a natural adventure playground with logs in an abundance for den building but during the summer on Saturday evenings you can go and buy pizza there! Baked in a stone oven - they were delicious!

We returned with extra friends for  den building and some Power Ranger balance drills!







Of course no summer is complete without a few trips to Riccall Park.
Again the boys practicing their Power ranger moves, Ngaika being Spiderman on top of the house and I love how Evie loves Seth!

No comments:

Post a Comment