Thursday 7 April 2011

General Conference weekend

Loved General Conference weekend.
So in specifics I loved -

 Elder Scott's talk about marriage and family and Elder L Robbins talk about being and doing.

 Joseph talking about seeing the prophet 'Thomas Monson' and when looking at the apostles and being asked who they were he replied - 'Thomas's friends'

Being in Bradford with family and seeing friends especially Jennie and her girls Grace and Eve.

Meeting Eva Stewart - having a cuddle with lots of smile and her talking to me.

Elder Holland's comment about to trying to do FHE inspite of the bedlam your bedlamites maybe inflicting!!

Listening to Thomas S Monson.

The cake I made for mum's birthday and the journal covers I made for her and Carol too!

My mum

Being a mum




1 comment: