Thursday 23 February 2012

Why I Blog



Just a couple of things I want to write down and remember-

Ben is learning how to say prayers. It is just the sweetest thing. I love how he says some words really clearly like 'Christ' and 'Please' and then other words in his own way like 'Can-coo' and 'Fawer'. Joseph likes to be involved in the teaching of Ben how to say prayers. This too is one of the sweetest things. He says the words so Ben can copy or he'll copy the words I say and then Ben copies him copying me :) Needless to say that blessing the food takes a while. Joseph always likes to say a prayer and then Ben will say one too - I love it and I'm sure Heavenly Father does too.

Today was the first time in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time that the boys went out together to play in the garden. It felt sooooooo nice. 'Goodbye winter, please?' and 'Hello Spring, PLEASE!'

The boys have taken to sleeping in the same bed. Joseph is having some nightmares and likes Ben close for protection, I think. I love to see them together and the thought keeps crossing my mind that the best thing I'll ever give them is each other. Brothers are great and though having them close has been and still is quite, no really tiring, it really was the best timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment